REBATE PROGRAM FOR COMPLETE SETS OF LOANER EQUIPMENT FOR WORKSHOPS
A rebate of $50.00 is available to individuals or organizations that will transport a complete set of equipment to and from OGEHR Festival 2019 for use in workshops. This rebate is offered to off-set the effort and expense of transporting such large amounts of bulky bell equipment
Terms of the rebate program:
- A complete set of equipment is considered to be three octaves or more of bells and/or chimes with accompanying table foam for use in workshops.
- Enrolment in the program is at the discretion of the workshops committee depending on the ongoing need for equipment.
- The rebate will be issued to the director of an organization in trust, or to an individual lending his/her own personal property.
- Equipment must be delivered to Fanshawe College on Thursday June 6, between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. and removed in a timely fashion after the close of workshops on Saturday June 8.
- All loaned equipment must be covered by the donor’s insurance for this use.
- All loaned equipment must be tagged or identified in some way to avoid any chance of mix-up with similar equipment.
- Payment of the rebate will be by cheque issued after the festival and mailed by June 30, 2019
For more information, please contact Margo Tant, Workshop Committee, at email@example.com
Other loaned equipment
Smaller quantities of equipment, such as spare bells, extra mallets, foam, or chimes are also welcome. They would not qualify for the rebate program, but they would be very much appreciated. If you can contribute any spare equipment, please contact the workshop team at firstname.lastname@example.org