The good news is that all the music provided by Jeffers can be purchased or ordered onsite at reduced prices.
Here’s how it works:
- Each ringer will have an order form at the start of each Read and Ring or Sight Ringing class.
- If you like a piece of music, record the catalogue number or title on the order form, and then hand the music back to the instructor.
- All music must be returned at the end of class.
- On Saturday afternoon, after workshops are finished, there will be a booth in the Marketplace where you may purchase the music on a first come, first served basis.
- You’ll need to provide your billing information, and if you have an account with Jeffers, please remember your account number.
- All purchases and music orders will be billed directly by Jeffers and must be paid by credit card only, even if you take the music with you. Music that is shipped will have shipping charges added to the total.
Available – FREE!! Jeffers Catalogues and Sample CDs
Jeffers has supplied a large number of free catalogues with sample CDs for you to take home. Each catalogue includes thumbnails of the music on the CD as well as a description and rating of each piece of music. These will be available in the Read and Ring and Sight Ringing classes.