Experience the Magic of Ringing!Become a Member or Renew your Membership (2018-2019)
The added value for your choir to belong to Ontario Guild of English Handbell Ringers is that you are not alone! We have many benefits for members, which include:
- Access to Members Only information on this website.
- Inclusion in our weekly email tree, with valuable bell ringing information.
- The ability to market your events to other like-minded individuals through our social media, website, Clapper Chatter, and email tree.
- Learning experiences through workshops, area events and biannual festivals.
- Access to a lending library, instrument loan program, and to clinicians to support your events.
- Discounts and coupons for music businesses or workshops, and festivals.
- Contact information for other directors, ringers and choirs will be available so you can be connected!
- And the most important value for you is to have an opportunity to participate and contribute at the Guild Annual Meeting.
We welcome all persons interested in the mission and activities of OGEHR through Guild membership.
Memberships are valid for one year, from October 1 to September 30.
There are three ways to join OGEHR.
Choir & Director Registration
The Director of each choir will fill in the application for membership of your organization along with their own individual Director membership.
Should you direct for more than one choir or organization you will only need to pay once.
The cost for the organization is $90 plus the cost for the Director is $10.
Each member of the choir may register their own information and pay through Paypal. If you belong to more than one choir, you may choose which choir you pay your membership with.
Affiliate Membership cost is $10.
If you are a lone ringer or supporter of OGEHR you will pay the individual rate, however you will receive the quarterly newsletter at no extra cost.
Individual Membership cost is $40.
For questions regarding how to join or how to receive our added values to your membership,
please contact Membership Secretary Ken Whatman by phone (519) 872-2026.
or email (email@example.com).