Welcome to OGEHR’s first Virtual Handbell Project. OGEHR invites all members to participate in this project. We will be recording “How Can I Keep From Singing”, and participation is free and easy. Please browse through the various pages for information on how to record and tips for making the best recording. You can also watch Brittany’s video tutorial live on November 22nd at 7pm (or afterwards HERE) for an overview of the project and a walk-through of the recording process.
- Sign-ups for the project are OPEN NOW, and recordings are due on Friday January 1st 2021.
- Music: How Can I Keep From Singing Arranged by Arnold B Sherman, Published by Red River Music
- If you have trouble accessing the music, OGEHR does have some copies available through our lending library. Contact Debi Sproule at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment: Recording Device, Playback Device, Headphones
- Registration: Register through the google form. If recording more than one part you MUST fill out the form for EACH position you are planning to play.Access the google Sign-Up Form HERE.
Reference Track Download: HowCanIKeepFromSinging_PlayAlong.mp3
General Info Recording Instructions Tips and How Tos Submitting Recordings